Wherever life takes you, Saanich Ridge Estates brings you closer to home.
Saanich Ridge Estates boasts a serene location nestled under the arching branches of 100 acres of old growth forest, just minutes away from unspoiled Pacific Ocean coastline–the perfect home for enjoying all that living on Vancouver Island has to offer. Surrounded by nature in a peaceful residential community less than 30 minutes to downtown Victoria with the conveniences of charming Sidney just 10 minutes away, Saanich Ridge Estates put owning a home in Greater Victoria within your reach.
For frequent travelers or mainland commuters, the two major gateways linking Vancouver Island to the rest of the world-Victoria International Airport and the Swartz Bay ferry terminal–are just moments away. And outdoor adventures, by land or by sea, are outside your door, with close access to watersports, hiking, biking, and running trails waiting for you to discover the natural beauty of Vancouver Island.
With Tetayuk Creek, the Galloping Goose Trail and Lochside Trail just outside your door, and Farmer’s Markets, wineries, and cultural centers just minutes away, adventures are never far from home.
- Oceanview Beach -3 minutes
- Cordova Bay Golf Course -5 minutes
- Saanich Commonwealth Recreational Center -8 minutes
- Commonwealth Recreational Center -8 minutes
- Victoria International Airport -10 minutes
- Island View Beach -11 minutes
- Sidney Village and Marina -12 minutes
- Ardmore Golf Club -13 minutes
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal -13 minutes
- Brentwood Bay Ferry Terminal -14 minutes
- Washington State Ferry Terminal -16 minutes
- Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park -18 minutes
- University of Victoria -25 minutes
- Downtown Victoria -28 minute
Greater Victoria living is now closer than ever at Saanich Ridge Estates with prices starting at just $569,900 + GST